A fantastic pay-to-use space with unlimited drinks and snacks. The space is operated by Tsutaya Bookstore, located on the 3rd floor of CITYLINK at Songshan station. You can either pay by the hour or buy a day pass. Prices are definitely higher than a typical coworking space, but considering the quality and selection of snacks and drinks I would still say the price is quite reasonable.
The space itself is very elegant and well designed. The WiFi is extremely fast and there are many different seating areas available, so you can choose what you prefer. The "best" seats seem to be the counter style seats in the back of the space, facing the windows with a nice view. You'll probably want to arrive a little early to grab one of these seats.
So what type of drinks and snacks are included? A lot! The coffee machine has Louisa and illy branded coffee, there is a large selection of caffeine and non-caffeine tea, juice, ice tea, coke and sprite. For snacks, there is a wide selection of nuts, chips, chocolates, and other sweets. There is also bread that you can warm up by yourself and packaged soup. If you want a bigger meal you can also pay for a daily boxed lunch or order some food from the Louisa coffee shop. Note that the sparkling water has an extra charge, and beer on tap requires the "alcohol inclusive" payment plan (more on that below).
The price is also follows:
- 180 NTD for the first hour
- 90 NTD for each additional 30 minutes
- 640 NTD for a day pass (8:30-21:30 = 13 hours = 49 NTD/hour)
For the alcohol inclusive plan:
- 260 NTD for the first hour
- 130 NTD for each additional 30 minutes
Also note that the rate is half price before 12:00 (noon) on weekdays (this does not apply to the day pass):
- 90 NTD for the first hour
- 45 NTD for each additional 30 minutes
Some other things to keep in mind:
- You can't take out food or drinks
- You can't bring your own food or drinks
- Keep the noise level down
- You can borrow books/magazines
- Printer is available for a fee
- Meeting room is available for a fee